We are Hiring for Passionate Technical Blogger
We are looking for a Technical Writer / Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our
website. This person will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target
audience to place a renewed focus on our blog. This person will develop content around trending
technologies related to our industry, news/opinions, how-to guides, white papers, and other tech
The ideal blogger will bring an authoritative understanding of these topics, with the ability to explain
things in a way that both a highly technical and entry level person will understand. You should be a
skilled, tech-savvy writer who preferably has extensive Knowledge of DNS, Computer / Internet
technologies, networking, coding languages, and sysadmin experience.
You will be asked to create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content
that helps our customers be more successful while expanding our readership. You should be
creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
- Write 1 – 3 posts per day.
- Must be on the cutting edge of his or her specific field and willing to provide quick turnaround on topics that are trending.
- Willing to foster discussion about these topics through comments and social media.
- This position will work closely with the Marketing Manager on a weekly basis pitching ideas and occasionally receiving assignments to write content for certain topics, knowledge base guides or other items needed.
- This position is Full-time.
- Temporary Work from Home.
Interested Candidates can share their CV at email@example.com